THE INDIAN FASHION INDUSTRY
The fashion industry in India is young, although India has one of the world’s oldest textile industries. The first professional fashion show was held in India just over 20 years ago. This brings with it challenges as well as a whole lot of positive opportunities. India's romance with fashion today follows millennials wanting to emulate film stars and models by staying up to date on the latest trends ranging from ethnic wear to contemporary and western wear.Fashion Shows held in major metros across India are seeing a rise in attendance, and actual economic output, and is accelerating to catch pace with the global industry.
- To brand the fashion industry of India globally using the country’s billion dollar film Industry
- To have the 1 st Premiere League of India under the Indywood brand name and venue
- To become India's No.1 fashion event in 5 years
- Ace designers will showcase their designer wears for 15-20min
- Showstoppers roped in shall be famous stars from the respective industry. More artists can be included as Models or Brand Ambassadors.
- Exclusive Press Meet Facility
- Photo session with members of the Billionaires Club
- Free Stall for all Choreographers
- After Party DJ